Stepping away from creating content.

I don't want to make this a long post, so I'll cut to the chase. I won't be making content anymore, and I'll be reverting a majority of my posts to drafts.  I need to focus on real-world relations and experiences. I also need to take my mental health into considerations practice my craft a bit more. While I'll always support content creators withing the community I will no longer be one of them. I mentioned falling back in love with the goth subculture, but that's not to say I'll give up on my kawaii lifestyle. I'm very lucky to have so many people support me in my endeavors, whether it be comments on my youtube videos or meeting people in real life. I wholeheartedly appreciate the kindness that has been extended to me. I adore my local comm and hope to be more active, and I will always love cute things. I can't tell you how much learning about different styles and movements have affected and inspired me. Who knows, we may run into each other someday. As for now, this is goodbye. 

Comments